LATEST UPDATES

Saturday 25 April 2015

Olasco Films boss speaks on lawsuit as Olabode keeps mum


CEO Olasco Films, Olajide Hakeem BalogunFollowing the lawsuit on Olasco Films boss, Olajide Hakeem Balogun by the producer of Ayekooto producer, Sharafadeen Olabode, the Jenifa marketer has opened up on the deal gone sour.

Speaking when contacted by Best Of Nollywood, the Olasco boss said, "I know Sharafadeen Olabode, he is my producer, he has produced more than 7 movies for me.
I do not know Afeez Olalekan (the rightful producer), it was Sharafa that called me and told me he has a friend who has a good story and he wants me to put money on the job."

Continuing, Balogun said, 'It was Sharafa that introduced Afeez Olalekan (THE PRODUCER) to me. On December 29th 2014, they called me that they are stranded already on location, and that they need N300,000.

I asked them let me know before I give you the money how much are you selling the movie for me and they said #1,000,000 and I asked again, when I’m I getting the Master tape, they said unfailingly I will get it by May/June 2014. When we entered May, I called them that I want to start running the promo and the market is spoiling every day.
 
'He said I should please be patient with them that they are planning to lunch the film at the palace of Alaafin Of Oyo, and that Alaafin has given them a date in October for the lunch.

I told them they are affecting me with their arrangement and if it exceeds October I won’t buy it at N1,000,000 (One Million Naira) anymore as initially agreed.

Afeez called me again, and told me they need N100,000 (One Hundred thousand Naira) to perfect other things for the lunch.

I told him to come and see me. Afeez came and I told him to sign an undertaken that if I do not get the master tape on or before November 1, I will release the Preview copy with me and Afeez agreed and signed.
 
'After signing, I gave him a cheque of N100,000…Up till now I did not get the Master copy from Sharafa, so I decided to release the Preview copy I have with me on Monday…

His Lawyer has served me papers already, and we will respond accordingly when the time comes,” he narrated.

However, Olabode reportedly efused to make remarks saying he has nothing to say on the matter as his lawyers are already working on his instructions.

The alleged rightful owner of the flick, Afeez Olalekan, also spoke on the issue and said, 'I am the Producer of my film, Sharafadeen Olabode only introduced me to Olasco and he did the Screenplay of the story.

So i gave him the title 'Packaged by Sharafadeen Olabode' i am the Producer and Alhaji Ola Balogun is the Co-Producer.'

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 SeniorBadoo's Updates. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates